The Humboldt filling machine starter kit is a great solution for anyone looking to pack a large number of blunts in a short amount of time. The machine is user-friendly and easy to set up and operate. Additionally, the detachable components make it easy to clean and maintain. The starter kit is perfect for small businesses or independent growers who are looking to expand their market.
- Blunt filling machine
- Blunt riser
- Blunt packing tool
- Vibration Table
- Vibration Table stabilization pad
- Extension cord with power switch
How to Use:
- Place the blunt filling machine on the surface of the vibration table and set the blunt riser and packing tool aside for now.
- Fill the machine’s blunt holes with empty blunts.
- Turn the vibration table on and begin filling the the top of the machine with your material.
- Use the included blunt packing tool to compress and tightly pack the blunts during operation.
- Once the blunts are nearly full (leave some space to twist the end), turn the vibration table off.
- Lift the blunt filling machine, and place the blunt riser on top of the vibration table, underneath the blunt filling machine.
- Rotate the blunt filling machine while pressing it down on the riser. The riser will eventually slide into the bottom of the machine, while simultaneously lifting the filled blunts.
- Remove each filled blunt from the machine and twist the end to finish.
- Compatible Size: 2G King
- Capacity: Fills 121 Blunts
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Color: Black
- Size: 12" x 12" x 12"
- Made in the United States
FINAL SALE UNLESS DEFECTIVE AND REPORTED WITHIN 7-DAYS