Please call customer service at 888-315-2453 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
- Customers have 7 business days from the day that the order was received to report the following:
- Damaged items, lost packages/items, or request a return.
- If customer is at fault (eg. buyer’s remorse), order is subject to a 25% restocking fee and $15 return label fee (per label).
- If order is rejected, customer will be responsible for $18 UPS return label fee (per label).
- If customer is not at fault, all fees will be waived.
- All custom orders are final sales and cannot be returned.
- If a product is used, it is final sale.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to properly pack, ship and ensure the contents of all returned packages are sent using a traceable ground shipping method to:
Note: Once an order is placed, we are unable to make any changes to your order.
Fulfillment Center Returns:
1801 E 41st St
Vernon, CA 90058
Product(s) should be:
- In good condition, in original packaging with all products, parts and accessories and the UPC Code on the exterior and Received in saleable condition.
- Shipping charges are refunded only when the product was mis-shipped or defective upon arrival.
- Write the Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box and on a copy of the original packing slip which should be packed inside the box.
- All returns will be inspected and must be 100% complete.
- All free items included with a specific product purchase must be returned as well to receive credit.
- When buy in case, but return less than case quantity, the refund price will be calculated using next higher price level.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make claims with the carrier for any proof of delivery or damage to shipment returned to Smoke Cones.
- No returns can be made on clearance sale items; these are considered final sales.
- Credit will always be issued to the same credit card to which they were charged.
- We will issue a refund within 7 business days of receiving and processing your return. It should appear on your statement within two billing periods,depending on your billing cycle.
Shortage, Discrepancy or Damaged Shipments:
- All of our shipments are 100% insured. It is very important to inspect your product thoroughly before accepting and signing for your carton(s). Packaging that appears in good condition does not guarantee that there is no “hidden” damage. The only way to be certain is to fully unpack and examine the contents carefully before signing. Legally, by applying your signature, you are signing a document stating that you have inspected the item and it is in good condition.
- Many times, it is common practice by UPS to leave packages on your doorstep if no one is available for signature. Again, please inspect the package by fully unpacking and examining the contents. If you notice damage to the product during your inspection, please email our customer service department immediately at email@example.com.
- Shortage, discrepancy or damage claims must be filed within 7 business days after receipt. We will issue a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number if claim is made within the time frame stated.
- You have 7 days to report any defective merchandise or parts. If you receive a defective product upon delivery and it’s not due to shipping damages, please contact Customer Service Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have available order number and the original date of purchase for verification.
Types of Return Request:
- Once return has been created, customer has 14 business days to return items
- Return will expire in 14 days
- If items have not been returned by the 14th day customer’s card on file will be charged
- Buyer changes mind, buyer remorse or price difference Restocking Fee Applied
- Buyer changes mind and returns item. Item received was not received back in original form or was declared incomplete. Restocking & Shipping Fee Applied
- Buyer refuses delivery Restocking Fee Applied
- Buyer returns an item but it arrives to the seller damaged, defective or materially different than what was originally shipped by seller Restocking Fee Applied
- Buyer receives an item materially different from what they ordered No Restocking Fee Applied
- Items arrives to the buyer damaged or defective No Restocking Fee Applied
- Buyer refuses delivery due to visible damage incurred during shipping or caused by the carrier No Restocking Fee Applied
- Order is returned as undeliverable No Restocking Fee Applied but if buyer had knowledge or refused delivery of package (s) or wrong address provided by customer a $18 charge per box applied. Buyer returns an item and fails to indicate RMA# on shipment; $18 fee assessed as RMA Processing FEE (this fee may be added on to any additional fees that may be assessed to the order as result of non-compliance)
If you return products to the Smoke Cones fulfillment center, you can check your order status by contacting Customer Service at email@example.com from 8:00AM – 5:30PM PST Mon-Thur, 8:00AM – 5:00PM PST Fri.
Be sure to have your order number available when you call. Within 48 hours after submitting your request, you will receive a response by email.
Accepted Payment Methods:
- Credit Cards & Debit Cards
For your protection, smokecones.com reserves the right to hold credit card orders for complete bank verification.
- Credit & Debit cards (deducts from your bank account)
- UPS Collect On Delivery (COD)
- Company Checks
- Personal Checks
- Money Orders
- Cashier Checks
All checks must be made out to Fulfillment Center
- Credit & Debit cards
- Cash ($5 Max on Coins)
Methods of payment accepted via Local Delivery
- Credit & Debit cards
- Cash ($5 Max on Coins)
- Company Checks (Approved customers only)
- Personal Checks (Approved customers only) - $35 fee if check does not clear
- Money Orders (Approved customers only)
- Cashier Checks (Approved customers only)
- Wire Transfer
Our Lowest Price 100% Guarantee:
If you find a competitor offering a lower price within 30 days of purchase on any of the products we sell, we will match or beat that price. Simply contact 888-315-2453 or firstname.lastname@example.org with the website or invoice showing the lower price, the identical product and the order quantity. Subject to the conditions listed below:
- Seller and shipper must be physically located in the United States.
- Does not apply to special-order, clearance, closeout, damaged products, used, refurbished, open packages or liquidation sales, out-of-stock or limited quantity items, pricing due to typographical errors, coupon offers, credit card offers, gift card offers, financing, service offers, bundled offers or offers requiring a subscription, membership or extended contract, sales tax promotions, free items, rebates or mail-in offers.
- Does not apply to any special offers for shipping and delivery fees or service fees.
Local Same Day Delivery within Los Angeles/Orange County
- Local delivery is available Monday-Friday from 2-6pm PST
- 1pm PST cut off time for placing order
- Order minimum: $500 all locations
• Rush Delivery
- Surcharges apply: $75 LA, $100 The Valley and Orange County
- 10:30am PST cut off time for placing order
- Delivery time: Monday-Friday, 11am-1pm PST
Order Cut Off Times for ShippingSame Day, Next Day, 2nd Day Shipping: 2:30pm PST
Will Call Orders:
- After placing a will call order, you will receive an email that it’s ready for pick up within one (1) hour.
- You will have five (5) days to pick up your order - you do not have to pick it up on the same day.
- When you pick up your order, you will receive a pick up confirmation email.
- If you do not pick up your order within those five (5) days, we will email to let you know that your order is being returned to inventory.
- If you have not picked up your order but you receive the pick up confirmation email, please reach out immediately to let us know.
- Orders placed after 3:30PM (PST) will be available for pickup the following business day.
When Will Call Order Item Is Out of Stock:
If you place a will call order and one or more of the items is out of stock, our customer service team will reach out to you as soon as our shipping team notices the issue - this will likely be the same day you place your order.
- Customer service will try your contact number two (2) times and leave a voicemail if there is still no answer on the second call.
- If you have not called back within 15 minutes, you will be refunded for the items that are out of stock ONLY.
- Customer service will then tell shipping to proceed with fulfilling the rest of your order.
As always, you will have five (5) days to retrieve your will call order from our facility - please bring your order confirmation with you. If you do not come to retrieve your order within that time, it will be returned to our inventory and you will be notified via email and/or text. When you do retrieve your will call order, we will send you a confirmation email and/or text.
Customer Paid Guarantee:
- The guarantee does not apply if we miss our promised delivery date because of an unforeseen circumstance outside of our control, such as a strike, natural disaster, scheduled special events, severe winter storm, or inaccurate delivery scans.
- An attempted delivery on or before the guaranteed delivery date meets our delivery guarantee.
- An offer by the carrier of a delivery appointment on or before the guaranteed delivery date meets our delivery guarantee.
- Guaranteed service is not available in all areas.
Promotional codes are limit 1 use per customer. If you return or cancel an item in a promotion, the offer will no longer apply. The offer is not valid in conjunction with any other Smoke Cones offer, Internet offer, or delivery offer unless specifically stated and only applies for new orders placed during the promotion. All orders are subject to acceptance under Smoke Cones's standard terms and conditions. Smoke Cones reserves the right to modify, replace, or cancel an offer at any time. Offers are not valid for cash or cash equivalent.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Smoke Cones. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Smoke Cones. Copyright, Smoke Cones ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Smoke Cones or purchasing Smoke Cones products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Smoke Cones or to purchase Smoke Cones products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Smoke Cones. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Smoke Cones used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Smoke Cones
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Smoke Cones disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Smoke Cones does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Smoke Cones does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability:
Smoke Cones shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Smoke Cones has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a Smoke Cones product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Smoke Cones reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Smoke Cones reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Smoke Cones shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Smoke Cones without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Smoke Cones may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Smoke Cones.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Smoke Cones products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Smoke Cones products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Smoke Cones's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Smoke Cones may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site:
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Smoke Cones or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Smoke Cones does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Smoke Cones is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Smoke Cones reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Smoke Cones in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Smoke Cones, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Smoke Cones may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Smoke Cones, Smoke Cones has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Smoke Cones. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Smoke Cones seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).