The Humboldt Blunt Filling Machine kit is the complete package for those looking to simplify and streamline the blunt filling process. The machine itself is made from high-quality, durable plastic - ensuring years of reliable use. Additionally, each machine comes with a blunt riser and packing tool - making it easy to remove filled blunts and pack material tightly. For an added touch of convenience, a vibration table is also included - perfect for shaking loose material prior to filling blunts. All in all, the Humboldt Blunt Filling Machine is an excellent choice for anyone in the market for a quality, easy-to-use filling solution.
- Blunt filling machine
- Blunt riser
- Blunt packing tool
- Vibration Table
- Vibration Table stabilization pad
- Extension cord with power switch
How to Use:
- Place the blunt filling machine on the surface of the vibration table and set the blunt riser and packing tool aside for now.
- Fill the machine’s blunt holes with empty blunts.
- Turn the vibration table on and begin filling the the top of the machine with your material.
- Use the included blunt packing tool to compress and tightly pack the blunts during operation.
- Once the blunts are nearly full (leave some space to twist the end), turn the vibration table off.
- Lift the blunt filling machine, and place the blunt riser on top of the vibration table, underneath the blunt filling machine.
- Rotate the blunt filling machine while pressing it down on the riser. The riser will eventually slide into the bottom of the machine, while simultaneously lifting the filled blunts.
- Remove each filled blunt from the machine and twist the end to finish.
- Compatible Size: 1G Mini
- Capacity: Fills 121 Blunts
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Color: Black
- Size: 12" x 12" x 12"
- Made in the United States
FINAL SALE UNLESS DEFECTIVE AND REPORTED WITHIN 7-DAYS