The Humboldt blunt filling machine starter kit is the perfect way to quickly and easily fill your blunts. The high-quality, durable construction ensures that your blunts will be made with precision and care. The included riser and packing tool makes it easy to remove your blunts from the machine and pack them tightly with your material. The vibration table is a sturdy, high-quality machine that can handle frequent use. The electric motor is specially configured to maximize efficiency and provide a smooth shake for your material. With everything you need to be included in this starter kit, you'll be able to fill your blunts quickly and easily.
- Blunt filling machine
- Blunt riser
- Blunt packing tool
- Vibration Table
- Vibration Table stabilization pad
- Extension cord with power switch
How to Use:
- Place the blunt filling machine on the surface of the vibration table and set the blunt riser and packing tool aside for now.
- Fill the machine’s blunt holes with empty blunts.
- Turn the vibration table on and begin filling the the top of the machine with your material.
- Use the included blunt packing tool to compress and tightly pack the blunts during operation.
- Once the blunts are nearly full (leave some space to twist the end), turn the vibration table off.
- Lift the blunt filling machine, and place the blunt riser on top of the vibration table, underneath the blunt filling machine.
- Rotate the blunt filling machine while pressing it down on the riser. The riser will eventually slide into the bottom of the machine, while simultaneously lifting the filled blunts.
- Remove each filled blunt from the machine and twist the end to finish.
- Compatible Size: 2G King
- Capacity: Fills 55 Blunts
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Color: Black
- Size: 12" x 12" x 12"
- Made in the United States
FINAL SALE UNLESS DEFECTIVE AND REPORTED WITHIN 7-DAYS